A regional body of The United Methodist Church has approved a resolution denouncing biological males participating in women’s sports.
A group of Democratic U.S. senators is urging Google CEO Sundar Pichai to take action after a report from a left-wing activist group found Google may be directing users who search for abortion services toward pro-life pregnancy centers.
In 206 years, Christ Church UMC in Southwick, Massachusetts, has survived changes to its name, facilities and membership. After more than two years of the COVID-19 pandemic however, members voted in May to permanently disband the congregation due to their dwindling numbers beginning July 1 and their pastor decided it was a good time to retire too.
Iconic entertainer Whoopi Goldberg joined worship group Maverick City Music and gospel legend Kirk Franklin in singing and dancing during an appearance on “The View” Monday.Subscribe to this Podcast
- Pa. UMC body passes resolutions denouncing trans ideology | Church & Ministries News
- Democrats urge Google to limit results for pro-life centers | Politics News
- Texas AG can't intervene in lawsuit over puberty blockers: judge | Politics News
- 'A sign from the Lord': Wooden cross survives Texas church fire | Church & Ministries News
- 206-year-old church permanently closes due to dwindling numbers | Church & Ministries News
- Churches, pro-life orgs vandalized since Supreme Court leak: list | Politics News
- Kirk Franklin, Maverick City perform worship song on 'The View' | Entertainment New