The World Swimming Coaches Association has released a position statement on the issue of boys competing on girls' swim teams, acknowledging that their “inclusion” in girls-only competitions “cannot be balanced with fairness.”
Two flight attendants are suing Alaska Airlines, accusing the company of firing them for questioning the airline's official support for the proposed LGBT anti-discrimination bill the Equality Act.
A new study suggests that nearly one in four Gen Z adults believe Jesus was a man who sinned like everyone else.
A church-state watchdog group has filed a complaint with the IRS over a sermon Greg Locke preached in which he said Christians cannot vote Democrat.Get the Edifi App
- Swimming assoc. calls for ‘Trans Division’ to save girls’ sports | Sports News
- 7th Circuit weighs Catholic school’s firing of lesbian teacher | U.S. News
- Airline fired employees who opposed Equality Act, lawsuit says | U.S. News
- Nearly 40% of Gen Z adults believe Jesus wasn’t sinless: survey | U.S. News
- Complaint claims Greg Locke violated Johnson Amendment | Politics News
- Islamic cleric defends murder of Christian woman: report | World News
- Kanye West wins every Christian, gospel award at 2022 Billboard | Entertainment News